Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Yurt Trip

This past weekend I had the privilege of camping out in a Yurt with some awesome dudes. I've never camped in a Yurt before, let alone hiking uphill on snow/ice for 2 miles just to get to the thing. Thanks for having dinner ready (Tim, Adam, Shane) when I arrived. Thanks for coming down and treking in with me Sam. I'd be lost somewhere in those woods and snow if you hadn't.

We did some more hiking & snowshoeing on Saturday which was very refreshing. The scenery was beautiful. Saw some wildlife too. Hiked back out at 6AM on Sunday. Soreness set in on Mon. and Tues. Would do it again in a heartbeat.










Click here to View All Photos & Slideshow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! thanks for posting, brian. i really like the one of my back.

Ellen said...

This looks so fun - someday I'm going to actually make it to a yurt!! :)